New to Little Rock Fit? Start building a better life today!

Contact us via email @ littlerockfit@gmail.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Training this week.

Hey I hope you're doing awesome.

I have got just a few things to share with you real quick.
1. Diets suck
2. Diets are hard
3. Diets don't work very often
4. Why would anyone diet at all!!??

Let me be the first to tell you that there is no such thing as a good fat-loss diet. I have been in the fitness biz FOR YEARS and I have yet to issue a diet to someone. Which quite a few people can find confusing, as my clients are losing 15-50 lbs in a matter of months. 

While the body has an incredibly complex metabolism and process for storing and losing body mass. I make it quite a bit more simple. 

I teach my clients how to EAT RIGHT! You will find no crazy fad diet that my clients have used. Seriously, just ask one of them. Come to a group training session and ask if anyone has used a fad diet or weight loss pill (which doesn't exist by the way) and you will get the same answer form everyone. Hell no, I like to eat food!

It's all in the Little Rock Fit simplified nutrition plan that comes included in your training package.

So all in all: Diets suck, eat real food, lose fat, get healthy fast. = LRF Clients

P.S. Living social deals from little rock will be coupon deals for my program coming soon= big discounts for new clients. Look for it in my next post.

Here is a few clients killing it in their fat loss program.

Peace out,
Jeff Jucha -Head Trainer 
Little Rock Fit




No comments:

Post a Comment