New to Little Rock Fit? Start building a better life today!

Contact us via email @ littlerockfit@gmail.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Its all over...

Hey I hope your doing awesome,

I either have some really bad news for you or some really good news, depending on who you are.

The July sale for Little Rock Fit group training has ended.

So if you waited to long to sign up then that's bad news for you. (don't worry, more specials will run this year:)

If you signed up, the congrats and welcome! This blog is where I share information with all of my past, present, future or late clients. (just kidding I've never killed any clients:)

As well as my readers around the world who log on to get their fitness tips and healthy lifestyle info.

Tune in every week for new posts and the latest news on your workout program

P.S. if you have signed up and still not booked your assessment on www.littlerockfitnessdeals.com then do not wait any longer! classes start on July 5th and spots are limited.




Peace out,

Jeff Jucha
Head Trainer -Little Rock Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment