New to Little Rock Fit? Start building a better life today!

Contact us via email @ littlerockfit@gmail.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Big Picture

Hey there, I hope you are doing awesome.

I wanted to write a quick post for everybody who is either thinking about beginning a training program or is turned off of starting one due the the cost. Starting tomorrow on June 28th of 2011, I will be offering a new Introduction program.

So what is this "Intro Program" ???
This includes unlimited group training sessions for one month, Simplified Nutrition, and weekend Boot-Camp workouts.

Reader: So is this like a boot camp class?

Me:  NO! Not that I am totally agains bootcamps or fitness classes, but too much individual attention is lost between the trainer and the client when you are with 30 some-odd other people. There is plenty of room for injury, mis-use of equipment, and mis-understandings in the class-environment. I coach groups of 15 or less.

P.S. my class is NORMALLY indoors, unless its just awesome outside.


This gives you access to my fitness coaching, nutrition program, and years of weight-loss expertise for a price far under what it normally costs.
Just for just one month of one-on-one training with me is $1040.00

For the month of July only, I am giving my services away at just $99

That's all...

No gimmicks....

No Catch.

To put it simply, I have emails that come in constantly from people who have been referred by a friend who want to loose fat and get healthier, but cost is an issue for them.

Now, I wouldn't turn these people away, but due to my limited availability, there has never been much room for me to accommodate them.

So I decided to find a solution, AND I HAVE.

See, I have a private studio where I train up to 3 people at a time. So, I figured why not rent out a huge warehouse and increase my capacity? ....So I did.

Why?
Because the big picture of my business is to help as many people as I can, and my ability to help others will never reach full potential 3 people at a time.

-VS-

Catch my drift?

Here is the skinny.

Where: Crossfit Little Rock 1021 Jessie Road Little Rock Ar, 72202

When: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
@ 6:30 am, 7:00am, 6:30pm, 7:00pm
Saturday bootcamp @ 2:00 pm

When: July 5th-August 5th

How much?  just $99

Click here to reserve your spot.


- 42.8 lbs
"Jeff is the most down to earth guy that I know, its more like working out with a great friend than a trainer."
-Rob


-17 Lbs
"I love the workouts, they're challenging and fun! I love how I feel after each workout!"
-Lacey


-50 lbs 
I've lost 51.3 lbs so far and dont plan on stopping! I'm the strongest I've ever been, sleep better, work out harder, and have more endery than I have had in years.
-Jim

Just a few satisfied customers (=

Training starts on July 5th. Are you ready?

Click here to reserve your spot.

Peace out,












Jeff Jucha

No comments:

Post a Comment