New to Little Rock Fit? Start building a better life today!

Contact us via email @ littlerockfit@gmail.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

This just in...One of my clients lost 4 lbs... while she was on vacation!

Hey, I hope your doing awesome.

I have a mystery client who is totally killing it in her weight loss program with me. She is getting ready for her upcoming wedding (congrats to her!)

We're gonna keep her identity concealed for now because I have a bet with her. I'm giving her everything she needs to drop 10-14 lbs in the next few weeks. If she beats me (which I want her to do!) then I'm buying her and her fiancé dinner at a restaurant of their choice!

 I like putting bets on what people can do. Having that kind of competition in mind brings out way more enthusiasm in people and supercharges their results, I love it!

At the end of the bet, on June 30th, we're going to have a final weigh-in and I'm going to feature her on the blog, with before and after photos, video interview, her favorite tips and tools for winning the challenge etc ...(thats if she wins) hahhhaaaha...evil laugh. :)


We will call her client X for now.....Shes like the 007 of clients. She literally just started, and she is already dropping major pounds. Which is a good thing and completely in the norm for my clients. The funny thing is, she dropped an extra 4 lbs while on vacation for a week!

Who does that?!

Apparently someone who is as serious as I am about reaching their goal weight. So my hat is off to you client X! Best of luck to you on the challenge!

P.S.
Boot camp classes will be starting soon. I don't wanna give away too much info right now because I know the spots will fill up fast, but here is the breakdown.

Starts on: June 8th
Taught by: Yours Truly
Description: My boot-camps are nothing like the normal fitness boot-camps that you always read about. You know, the one with energy drink-style/ look like me trainer ads:
and an instructor who learned how to train people from watching P90X one too many times.

NO.
My Boot-camps are like this:
-FUN
-FAST-PACED
-EFFECTIVE
-FUN
-RESULT PRODUCING
-FUN
(get my drift)

Tell your friends, tell your family, hell, tell your boss!
If you want to get a flat stomach, tone arms and legs, and get stronger then e-mail me: littlerockfit@gmail.com
I'm gonna see how many people want to get started so I know if I need to hire some help.

Peace out,











Jeff Jucha -head trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment