New to Little Rock Fit? Start building a better life today!

Contact us via email @ littlerockfit@gmail.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

What I do to get lean and stay lean. (it takes reform and black squirrels)

I get plenty of questions every year that ask the age old question "whats the best way to lose weight?"
I can't recall just how many people think it involves a diet, or some spectacular workout. You know, while both of those are important, the 100% no b.s. answer is this.


Habit Reform!
you could bounce back and forth between exercise programs and fad diets and therefore your weight will bounce back and forth, OR-- You can work on changing the habits that impact your life everyday! I can type for an hour by listing possible examples, but i guarantee that a real life example will work better.

SO, i took my handy i-phone and photographed trip to the local kroger. Now, you will get a look what my morning looked like. Before you read on, I want you to know that pulling out of my driveway I saw a black squirrel run in front of me. I have heard of them before but never seen them. I think that if you almost hit one, it's an omen (you'll see why).

Check it out
I park in the FURTHEST SPOT AWAY from the store. Keeps me burning calories and keeps scratches and dents off of my car!


I get the all natural Chicken breast. If you have ever seen my nutrition plan then you know I'm not a big fan of pesticides, and hormones and all that junk.
I buy all the good stuff in Bulk! If i have a lot of it, I am more likely to eat it! Whereas if you buy alot of chips and crackers and bad stuff, your more likely to eat it.
For the life of me I cant seem to rotate the pic upright, but you get the idea.

I fix my own flats instead of using my roadside assistance card. This is why i think the black squirrel is an omen. I drive 20 feet in my car after leave the store an I have a flat tire.
....Squirrel =omen.

I finally get home and see that my dog Nala has gone vegetarian and eaten ALL BUT ONE of my Girlfriend's Flowers.
Even my dog is eating green!! I love it!

Enjoy the bugs you probably ate with it Nala

Not so hard huh? My whole day goes on like this, i just look for the opportunities to burn energy and keep my in a state of mind thats focused on my fitness goal.

P.S. New Group training will be starting up on June 1st!
I'm giving the first 20 people who sign up 30% off.

Tell your friends and shoot me an email with your info to get signed up.

Peace out

Jeff Jucha 
Head Trainer

2 comments: